There are two kinds of Mini Bags available - a trendy chevron and classic woodgrain!
There are many ways to use these mini bags on your projects, but today I just wanted to share a few basic ideas on how to incorporated them into a layout.
I used both mini bags to create this layout:
Life Is Better When You Are Laughing Layout by Nicole Nowosad
Patterned Paper: Cold Avocado Soup/Bite Size Bits, Ripe Avocado; Soup Staples II/Gray Salt
Coordinating Shape Stickers: Cold Avocado Soup
Coordinating Label Stickers: Cold Avocado Soup
Pea Pod Parts: Cold Avocado Soup
Flash Cards: Cold Avocado Soup
Clear Stamps: Cold Avocado Soup/Better Together
Kraft Tags: Medium
Bean Stalks: Mustard/Olive Baker's Twine
Mini Bags: Chevron, Woodgrain
I used the mini bags as a layer on my page, instead of adding patterned paper. I used three different mini bags and layered them over as my base pattern:
I added different elements on each mini bag:
1) Stamping - I added some stamped images from Cold Avocado Soup to the chevron bag:
2) Use a kraft tag for an easy way to incorporate some journaling:
3) Add some Pea Pod shapes or stickers to embellish:
4) Add a titile, using Alphabeans or even a Pea Pod Part quote!
5) Tuck some memorabilia or a gift card (for a card) inside the mini bag:
I hope you have a few ideas to get you started for the new Mini Bags! I know that there may be many more ideas out there ... please share your ideas with us on our Facebook page and you could be Soup Spotted!