Welcome to a new monthly CARD kit club -- The Card Kitchen.
Each month we will bring you a kit chocked full of products that coordinate together to create at least 8 fabulous cards. A typical kit will look something like this:
- Usually 8 pieces of 12"x12" coordinating pattern paper
- Full sheets of either coordinating die cuts and/or stickers (many times both!)
- Usually 3 different trims such as silk ribbon, grosgrain ribbon, crocheted trim, baker's twine, natural twine, etc.
- Fun embellishments that work wonderfully on cards, interesting buttons, cool brads, kraft tags, mini alphas, sentiment stickers or stamps.
- A set of 8 cards with envelopes. We love Kraft so most kits will have contain some kraft cards and envelopes. The other cards included will coordinate with the papers in the kit.
PLUS, With each kit you will also receive a full, detailed set of instructions to create 8 cards. Note that you will have a ton of product left over to create additional cards or projects. Everything will come to you un-cut so you can use the products as you see fit if you don't want to create the sample cards.
We've also invited some fabulous guest card makers to join us each month so you will have a ton of great card inspiration.
We've got a great website full of lots of information.Click on the brown tabs at the top to find great add-on products that ship free with your kit or check out the faq's if you are unsure about something. Finally, make sure you check the blog tab frequently. That's where we'll be showing sneak peeks of the upcoming kits, sharing who the guest designer is for the month. We'll be doing tutorials and posting them there and maybe we'll even have some giveaways! ;)